8 in 1 Truck Adblue Emulator with programming adapter and NOX Sensor Emulation is designed to disable AdBlue system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4 and 5 exhaust emission rates made by Mercedes, MAN, Scania, Iveco, DAF, Volvo, Renault and Ford.
How to use the truck adblue emulator 8 in 1 removal tool?
1) Install truck adblue emulator 8 in 1 programming software with the video instruction
Check the Pinout cable in our QC Mark and connect the cables with vehicle follow the QC instructions:
1) RED (+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on (dashboard on).
2) BLACK(GND 0V). To be connected to an earth/gound.
3) GREY (+20). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the Existing adblue system (F4 protection fuse and the adblue system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system. The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located under the protection cover of the radiator (passenger side). The conductor of the ground of the adblue has the number 0000, but it is possible to use another ground conductor found by a multimeter.