When program a new remote key for 2012 SUZUKI with a new SKP900 car key programmer, after select corresponding immobilizer system (IMMIBILIZER 2) and the system display “communication failed” error message.
Then he tried another way:
Select adapt key in the function menu
Insert key and turn ignition ON
The SKP900 automotive key programmer will read pin code automatically
Manually enter pin code
The system then displays the error message “Program failed” which means SKP900 fails to write key pin code.
When program a new key remote through reading pin code from vehicle’s immobilizer system with SKP900 auto key programmer, it support only read pin code for vehicle that is compatible with Immobilizer system 3. It can not support immobilizer system 1, immobilizer system 4, immobilizer system 5 etc.
Some customer came across IFH-0009 error when using BMW INPA K+CAN (SP59, SP59-B) diagnostic interface with FT232RL Chip on win XP or win 7 O/S laptops. IFH-0009 error indicates that there is No response from Control Unit (ECU isn’t connected or doesn’t respond).
IFH-0009 errors are the most common error in INPA D+CAN or K+CAN USB cables. Following are some most possible reasons list.
1) Poor quality INPA cables.
Some INPA cables have bad quality and can be badly constructed, incorrectly wired, or contain the wrong chip set drivers or come with no drivers at all! But no all cheap INPA cables are of bad quality, still good vendors like www.esobdii.com provides good quality INPA cables.
2) Wrong or Incorrect Interface Drivers.
Many INPA interfaces come with wrong chipset drivers or come with no CD at all. Your INPA cable will fail to install properly without the correct or latest USB drivers. Our package comes with complete driver, FT232RL Chip and CD that fits most regains’ demand.
3) Incorrectly configured interface lead.
When installing INPA D-CAN or K+CAN USB Interface lead, you will need to reconfigure the Windows based com port settings. So that the USB lead will be configured to replicate an old RS-232 serial port. INPA users have to set the windows based system to COM Port 1 and change the latency setting to ‘1′ and check any ‘Fifo’ box. In order to make it work properly.
4) Incomplete Versions of INPA.
There are many INPA interfaces on the after market. Ensure your get the full and correct INPA version that contains both Ediabas software and BMW Standard Tools. Do not buy those with incomplete or simply lack the various configuration files.
5) Incorrectly wired INPA interface.
INPA interfaces on the aftermarket from different manufacture have slightly different wire ways. Some INPA USB interface leads have pin 8 disconnected, some have pin 8 physically linked (bridged) to Pin 7, and some have pin 7 & 8 connected individually with no bridge link.
If you get the IFH-0009 error, you can check your INPA wires and make some modifications.
i) Pin 8 joined to Pin 7 using a small wire link (most cases of the reason)
ii) Pin 8 physically disconnected
iii) Pin 7 and Pin 8 individually connected to their own pins with no link.
If you are going to diagnose BMW vehicle models made before year 2005, you will almost certainly need to bridge pins 7 & 8 together, as these cars used a dual K-line data output (KKL).
ESobdii.com now comes the newest VVDI2 Commander ,it including all VVDI functions,The function of Tango, Remote control generation and chip identification is improved, And also the coil’s stability has been enhanced.
2015 BMW ICOM WIFI wireless connection steps:
Computer requirement:Almost 95% laptops on the world with Intel chip (I3/I5/I7 series) and have 4GB memory
1. Insert WIFI USB D-link into the computer via USB port
2. Turn off the computer built-in WIFI or additional WIFI resources. Make sure only BMW ICOM WIFI USB exist on the computer. Meanwhile, disable both Internet network and local area connection.
3. Then power on computer.
4. Open “Network Connections” program to check there is no other existing Internet and Local Area connection.
NOTE: Do not disable DWA-131 which is the ICOM WIFI USB. If it displays “X” mark, ignore it.
5. Run BMW ICOM Rheingold ISTA-D ISTA-P software, tick “WIFI for ICOM”
6. Now connect your ICOM firmware with your car. Wait for 20-60 second, then you will see the light on the ICOM main unit will flash slowly or do not flash which means the good communication is built between the USB WIFI and ICOM A2 WIFI.
7. Start using diagnostic or programming software. Click “OK” to accept the system prompt
8. The ICOM Rheingold main interface can not be closed, but only be minimized.
9. ICOM software will detect and recognize ICOM firmware.
Autel MasiSYS ms908 and ms908p are universal full system vehicle diagnostic tool with high quality made by autel company. This is the touch screen scanner, no need PC.
Update:Autel Maxisys is updated on official website. As this one is the PAD version support WIFI connection, you can directly operate the update process on the pad itself for update. Keep good connection for internet. Once internet is not good, update is not completely and fully, when you use it diagnose the car, then it cannot diagnose car smoothly. For this problem, you need to uninstall the software completely. Then reinstall the software again.
There are several software and firmware versions of KTAG KSuite ECU Tuning Master kit available in esobdii.com
Ktag different software & firmware difference
K-TAG Using Tips:
1) DO NOT update the software online
2) DO NOT connect internet when you use this software
3) DO NOT use anti-virus software on your PC when use this software
4) DO NOT use original software with this hardware